REGULATIONS on the Council of Mothers at the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan in Karaganda Region
1. General Provisions
1.1 Council of mothers at the Assembly of the people of Kazakhstan in Karaganda region (further-council) is a consultative - advisory agency
является консультативно-совещательным органом at the Assembly of the people of Kazakhstan in Karaganda region.
1.2 The Council in its activities is guided by the Constitution of Kazakhstan Republic,
The Law of Kazakhstan Republic "About the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan", the normative and legal acts of Kazakhstan Republic, accepted by the President and the Government of Kazakhstan Republic, the recommendations of the Assembly of the people of Kazakhstan, regional Assembly of the people of Kazakhstan, as well as this Regulation.
2. Tasks and functions of the Council
2.1 The main tasks of the Council are to promote the realization of the goal of the Assembly of the people of Kazakhstan in ensuring public consent and national unity through the strengthening of family and maternity institutions, as well as the implementation of measures to cultivate family values.
2.2 The Council performs the following functions:
- development of recommendations and proposals for the Assembly of the people of Kazakhstan, state agency and other organizations to strengthen the status of family and maternity institutions;
- organization of work on formation and upbringing of Kazakhstan patriotism, tolerance, civil and spiritual and cultural identity of the people of Kazakhstan;
- promotion of inter-ethnic harmony, tolerance, strengthening and preserving the continuity of generations, respect for national traditions and family values;
- assistance in increasing the responsibility of parents for the upbringing of a physically and spiritually-morally healthy generation;
- providing advisory assistance to single mothers with many children in solving their social problems;
- prevention of antisocial behavior in the youth environment, education of charity and spiritual sensitivity to the older generation;
- support and development of public initiatives, socially significant projects of the Assembly of the people of Kazakhstan, institutions of civil society and other organizations aimed at cultivating a positive image of the family and motherhood;
- participation in the promotion of family values and positive family image in the society, as well as in the implementation of activities in this area, popularization of family well-being and parental success;
- interaction with state bodies by civil society institutions on the implementation of the Council's main tasks and functions.
3. Credentials of Council
3.1 The Council, within its competence, has the right:
- request information, documents and materials from state agency, necessary for the performance of assigned tasks;
- to listen at meetings of the Council representatives of state agency and other organizations on issues within the competence of the Council;
- in order to implement their competence to make decisions. Decisions of the Council are advisory in nature.
4. Organization of the Council
4.1 Meetings of the Council are held as necessary, but not less than once a quarter.
4.2 Meetings of the Council are eligible if there are two thirds of the total number of Council members.
4.3 Decisions of the Council are taken by a majority of votes of the total number of its members present at the meeting. If the votes of the members of the Council are equal, the voice of the presiding officer is decisive.
4.4 At meetings of the Council, officials who are not members of the Council may be invited, as well as representatives of public organizations, Assembly of the people of Kazakhstan and the media.
4.5 The Chairman of the Council and his deputies, as well as the Secretary of the Council are determined by the Council of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan of Karaganda region.
Chairman of the Council:
- directs the activities of the Council and presides at its meetings;
- determines the agenda and signs the minutes of the meeting of the Council.
4.6 In the absence of the chairman, his duties are performed by the deputy.
4.7 Secretary of the Council: nforms the members of the Council about the time and place of its meetings;
- organizes the preparation of materials for meetings of the Council;
- draws up the protocol meetings of the Council;
- to present to the Chairman of the Council a report about work by his members;
- on behalf of the Chairman of the Council performs other functions.
4.8 The working agency of the Council is the Secretariat of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan of Karaganda, which can transfer the authority of the working body of the Council of another organization that provides the activity of the Assembly of the people of Kazakhstan in Karaganda region.
Working agency of the Council:
- provides information and organizational support to the activities of the Council;
- conducts official correspondence with government agencies, officials and organizations on matters within the competence of the Council;
- exercises other powers necessary to ensure the activities of the Council.